Sunday, 6 November 2016

Day 10 bits and pieces

Andy worked really hard in our house while we were at work on Thursday and Friday!
He secured the lounge light but screwing a solid piece of wood onto the joists so the lounge light is pretty solid. In the pic you can see the wooden block in bedroom 1 which is really secure. 

Andy has also completely stripped all the wall paper from bedroom 1! It is ready for the plasterer!

Mark and I hoovered and cleaned bedroom 3, the bit ontop of the loo! 



The utility room looks really good as well. 


The radiator in bedroom 3 was freezing cold. Andy took the heater control knob off the heater and we discovered the pin was stuck hence the heater was switched off. The heating now works really well in all the rooms and warms up the house very effectively. 

Finally, we took the silly radiator cover off the radiator in the lounge and cleaned really well. Before after shots below. I prefer it without the radiator cover, but I think Mark/Andy/Helga think otherwise. 
Before - with radiator cover

After - without radiator cover



No comments:

Post a Comment